Blog Challenge To Do List
As I’ve mentioned at the bottoms of my last two blogs, I’m accepted @iaagustin‘s 30-Day Blog Challenge. So now I figured I might want to do a little bit of organizing, so that I’m not just sitting her thinking, “crap, I HAVE to blog SOMETHING, what can I think up on the fly?”.
(between you & me, I’m pretty great at thinking things up on the fly, but you never want to exhaust your powers, right?)
Ok, so here’s a list of what I figure I’ll do to fill the days.
Okay, so I’m not good enough at planning to know day by day what will inspire me, but I definately have some topics I want to explore. Here we go:
- Finish off the drafts I never finished (7 Posts)
- Baseball Season Starting (3-5 Posts)
- Green/Urban/Environmental/Sustainable Topics (3-5 Posts)
- Why I Like Comics (1-3 Posts)
- News & World Events (1-3 Posts)
- Weekly 5 Things (4 Posts)
- Dear Ryan Weekly (4 Posts)
- Review the Challenge Post
There we go; that comes out to just about 30 posts or more.
Hopefully over the next month I can make some discoveries as I force myself to write consistently.
Hopefully I can also entertain while I do it.
Let me know when you think I’ve failed one of those.
(this is day 4 of the 30 day blog challenge)