What would you take?
I recently solved a problem that’s been bouncing around in my head.
If you had 60 seconds to escape a fire, what would you grab?
I would take:
– Anie (hopefully she can walk, but I might have to fireman’s carry her, since she likes to wake-up slow)
– my phone, to call my brother
– my copy of The Little Prince with the inscription from my Aunt
– the rosary from my Grandmother than hung next to my bed when I was a kid
– the racecar toy I played with as a kid
– the baseball I bought as Yankee stadium; these last to so that I could pass them on to my son.
Every single other item I own can burn brightly. It’d be a sucky loss, but I’d get by.